Wavy hair has a signature fall pattern that creates effortless movement and outstanding body.
Virgin Indian remy hair extensions are natural and typically come between a color 1B and 2. Indique’s PURE Wavy hair texture is very versatile: this hair can be worn one length or in layers—the natural wave pattern is simply gorgeous. PURE Wavy holds curls beautifully and flat irons smooth and straight. Each tube contains approximately 4 oz of hair.
Indique is proud to present The Pure Collection: This prized collection consists of hand-picked pieces of genuine, 100% Indian remy hair. Each unique piece is available with a Machine Weft or Bulk (no weft) for braiding or Brazilian Knot extension styles. Our PURE hair is available in lengths ranging from 10” to 30” and is available in rich, virgin hair color. Indique’s PURE Collection is the finest hair in the industry and available to you now.
For full details including pre-installation requirements and general installation tips, please download our hair care guide.
- Given that we provide approximately 2 extra inches of hair, we suggest that you have your stylist trim the ends, especially if you plan on doing a lot of heat styling. Hot tools can contribute to split ends, shortening the life of your extensions.
- Shampoo and condition with Indique Hair Care Essentials weekly to maintain softness and manageability. Our products are sulfate free, moisturizing, and infused with French Argan Oil. The shampoo gently cleanses, replenishes vital moisture, and maximizes shine. The conditioner provides hydration without weighing down the hair.
- It is suggested that you visit your stylist regularly to have your hair and extensions shampooed, especially when wearing a sewn-in installation. It is critical that hair is properly cleansed and dried.
- Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
- Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair. Indique Hair Care Essentials French Argan Oil may be used as a deep conditioning treatment to maintain the smooth and lustrous texture of the hair. It also works as a heat protectant. Use a dime size before blow drying, flat ironing or curling.
Pure is our flagship collection of virgin Indian hair, completely natural and untouched. Since the hair in this collection has not been altered in any way, it has the ability to be manipulated with any hot tool and return to its natural state.
- Straightens easily with flat iron.
- Texture allows for long-lasting curls.
- Returns to its original wave pattern after every shampoo and condition.
- To define waves:
- Use paddle brush to detangle wet hair;
- Distribute product evenly;
- Allow hair to air dry or use diffuser for more volume.
- Handling the hair during the drying process can cause frizziness. If a fuller look is desired, wait until hair is completely dry to manipulate.
- Product Suggestions: Indique Hair Care Essentials French Argan Oil; Curl defining crème, spray, mousse, etc. Please note: Curl defining products are more effective when applied to wet hair. Mix these products with our French Argan Oil to maintain softness and manageability.