Indique's signature tubes have been phased out. Since 2007, our iconic packaging supported our premium experience and told our customers "this is the real deal—this is something special". Often imitated, never duplicated, our approach inspired many competitors to replicate this unique presentation over the years. As we celebrate our 15 year anniversary, we're reducing our carbon footprint and choosing more sustainable materials for our packaging moving forward. As of early 2022, Pure and Bounce hair has transitioned to ship in satin bags instead of tubes.
We are now using an upgraded style of satin pouch that will be used specifically for our premium Pure and Bounce collections. These pouches are sewn and printed by a small team of women in India that own and operate the business. Indique’s current production requirements for our current drawstring bags, satin pillowcases, and hair scarves represent 100% of their production. The addition of the new style pouch allowed them to expand their business further and secured the livelihood of additional employees.
Shop Safely in Store: Indique Health & Hygiene Guidelines
- We’re increasing cleanings and regular disinfecting throughout the day
- We’re wearing masks in our boutiques and ask that you do too
- We’re limiting the number of clients who can enter at any given time
- We’re observing social distancing
- Hand sanitizer is available for use throughout the boutique
- We’re offering contactless payment with compatible phones and chip cards
- We may ask you to comply with other additional, locally mandated safety measures