Clip-in hair extensions can add instant volume and length in a snap. These clips allow for easy placement and a seamless blend. Depending on your styling needs, you can choose a clip-in hair extension that’s perfect for your texture and personal style.
- Textures Available: Straight, Textured Straight, Wavy, Curly, Coily, Kinky
- Length Available: 14", 18", 22"
- Products Available: Clip-in Extensions
- Quality: Virgin & Colored, and Machine Drawn Human Hair
- Source: India
When shampooing and conditioning your clip-ins, bind together at the top. We suggest using our sulfate-free Indique Essentials in order to maintain the softness and quality of the extensions. For detailed texture based maintenance tips visit hair care guide.
The extensions can last for up to 1 year depending on the care and maintenance.
Follow the steps to install Clip in hair extensions:
- Step1: Section the hair at the back of your head, and tease your hair to place the clips securely to your scalp.
- Step 2: Snap the clips to close them near the scalp. You can also begin a small block braid to create an anchor for the clip if your hair is too fine to tease.
- Step 3: Follow Step 2 throughout your hair until you’re done with your clips.