* Please Note that HYSTERIA is currently exclusively available for online purchase and is no longer available in Boutiques.
Indique is proud to present The Hysteria Collection: Indique's HYSTERIA collection of colored Indian natural human hair extensions is lustrous, tangle free and offered in a wide variety of rich, vibrant colors. Through an innovative color processing technique, HYSTERIA enables you to choose the perfect color tone to complement your style and guarantees lasting luster and remarkable usability. Indique's HYSTERIA hair can be washed, blow dried, curled and flat ironed regularly, and is reusable up to a minimum of one year.
For full details including pre-installation requirements and general installation tips, please download our hair care guide.
- Given that we provide approximately 2 extra inches of hair, we suggest that you have your stylist trim the ends, especially if you plan on doing a lot of heat styling. Hot tools can contribute to split ends, shortening the life of your extensions.
- Shampoo and condition with Indique Hair Care Essentials weekly to maintain softness and manageability. Our products are sulfate free, moisturizing, and infused with French Argan Oil. The shampoo gently cleanses, replenishes vital moisture, and maximizes shine. The conditioner provides hydration without weighing down the hair.
- It is suggested that you visit your stylist regularly to have your hair and extensions shampooed, especially when wearing a sewn-in installation. It is critical that hair is properly cleansed and dried.
- Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
- Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair. Indique Hair Care Essentials French Argan Oil may be used as a deep conditioning treatment to maintain the smooth and lustrous texture of the hair. It also works as a heat protectant. Use a dime size before blow drying, flat ironing or curling.
Our line of colored, virgin Indian hair. Hysteria is versatility at its best. It can be worn in a multitude of styles: the characteristic natural soft wavy pattern, curled, or straight.
- Straightens easily with flat iron.
- Texture allows for long-lasting curls.
- Returns to its original wave pattern after every shampoo.
- Hysteria has already undergone a special 1 to 2 day color process. Since the hair has already been color-treated, additional processing can compromise the integrity of the hair.
- Use Indique Sulfate-free Shampoo and Conditioner to prevent color fading.
- You may experience some light shedding with Hysteria. To help reduce this, have your stylist apply Indique Weft Sealer prior to installation.
- To define waves:
- Use paddle brush to detangle wet hair;
- Distribute product evenly;
- Allow to air dry or use diffuser for more volume.
- Handling the hair during the drying process can cause frizziness. If a fuller look is desired, wait until hair is completely dry to manipulate.
- Product Suggestions: Indique Hair Care Essentials French Argan Oil; Curl defining crème, spray, mousse, etc. Please note: Curl defining products are more effective when applied to wet hair. Mix these products with our French Argan Oil to maintain softness and manageability.
@iloveindique and include the following hashtag: