Bounce Coil Curl
Indique Coil Curl texture gives you a heavily textured and full look.
These luscious curls have a unique coiled pattern that allows you to create a gorgeous tightly curled hairstyle or brush through for a natural afro-inspired style. Each tube contains approximately 4 oz of hair.
Indique is proud to present The Bounce Collection: Indique's BOUNCE collection of steam textured Indian natural human hair extensions is lustrous, tangle free and offered in a variety of curl patterns and styles. Through an innovative chemical-free process, BOUNCE provides the perfect body of stylish curls and guarantees natural wave, fullness, luster and remarkable usability. BOUNCE can be washed or blow-dried regularly. Each BOUNCE selection will have the exact same curl pattern and is reusable for up to a year.
For full details including pre-installation requirements and general installation tips, please download our hair care guide.
- Given that we provide approximately 2 extra inches of hair, we suggest that you have your stylist trim the ends, especially if you plan on doing a lot of heat styling. Hot tools can contribute to split ends, shortening the life of your extensions.
- Shampoo and condition with Indique Hair Care Essentials weekly to maintain softness and manageability. Our products are sulfate free, moisturizing, and infused with French Argan Oil. The shampoo gently cleanses, replenishes vital moisture, and maximizes shine. The conditioner provides hydration without weighing down the hair.
- It is suggested that you visit your stylist regularly to have your hair and extensions shampooed, especially when wearing a sewn-in installation. It is critical that hair is properly cleansed and dried.
- Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
- Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair. Indique Hair Care Essentials French Argan Oil may be used as a deep conditioning treatment to maintain the smooth and lustrous texture of the hair. It also works as a heat protectant. Use a dime size before blow drying, flat ironing or curling.
BOUNCE is our chemical-free, steam process collection of virgin Indian hair. Due to the innovative steam curling process, we do not recommend straightening any texture in this collection that has a wave or curl pattern.
- Due to the steam curling process we do not recommend straightening this texture as it will loosen the curl pattern.
- A curling wand/iron may be used at a low temperature to blend with natural hair or define the curl.
- To revitalize curl pattern:
- Spray with water;
- Use paddle brush to detangle;
- Distribute product evenly;
- Allow to air dry or use diffuser for more volume.
- Handling the hair during the drying process can cause frizziness. If a fuller look is desired, wait until hair is completely dry to manipulate.
- Product Suggestions: Indique Hair Care Essentials French Argan Oil; Curl defining crème, spray, mousse, etc. Please note: Curl defining products are more effective when applied to wet hair. Mix these products with our French Argan Oil to maintain softness and manageability.