Please note that this position has been filled. You are welcome to submit your resume for future consideration!
Indique is an internationally known hair extension brand with retail boutiques, partner stylists and distributors across the world. We are currently looking for a Client Care Specialist to work remotely (from their home) to provide customer service to our shoppers with our main hair extension brand and other associated brands and marketplace websites.
The ideal candidate for this position will have impeccable work ethic, excellent time management and attendance, attention to detail and maintain a high level of professionalism on the job.
The hours for this position would be Monday through Friday EST (Eastern Standard Time) 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Interacting with clients in a charismatic and professional way and providing exceptional customer service
- Solving customer services issues while adhering to company policies
- Processing orders, collecting payments, and preparing invoices and shipping labels
- Providing administrative and office support as requested/required
- Assisting with program management and department management responsibilities
- A minimum of 3 years of online or phone customer service experience
- Retail Experience
- Knowledge of or personal experience with hair extensions
- Computer and data entry skills; working knowledge of MS Excel, Word
- Flexibility to change responsibilities and departments as required
- Ability to learn quickly and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to carry an assignment to completion
- Strong work ethic with solid work history
- Accurate record keeping including basic math skills
- Quiet space or home office where you work uninterrupted during business hours
- $16 -$18 per hour (based on experience)
- Generous product allowance & employee discount
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and sick time
- 401k Retirement Plan
Please note: If you are considered for a position with Indique we will thoroughly check your previous employment background and references.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We appreciate every applicant's interest but will only contact those applicants that are seriously being considered.