Indique is an internationally known hair extension brand with retail boutiques, partner stylists and distributors across the world. We're currently looking for a Client Care Liaison for our Chicago boutique. If you have a retail management background, an interest in beauty, fashion or experience using or working with hair extensions this is an excellent opportunity to bring your passion and expertise to a leading innovator in the hair extension industry.
This is a part time position with a maximum of 24 hours per week. Friday from 10-7 and Saturdays from 9-6 will be required but there may be some flexibility in the rest of the schedule.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations and upkeep of the boutique
- Delivering an exceptional client experience to our customers
- Assistance with inventory counts
- Weekly boutique marketing and promotional outreach for the boutique
- Filling in to avoid staffing gaps as necessary
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 3-5 years of retail or customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills dealing with peers, supervisors and customers
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical and management skills
- Impeccable work ethic, discipline and integrity
- Working knowledge of POS (Preferably Shopify)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves and walk the sales floor during client consultations
- Competitive hourly pay
- Generous product allowance
- Employee discount
- Bonus / Commission potential
Please note that we will be moving out of our long term rental location for the Chicago boutique in the next few months. We'll be moving to our permanent home at N. Ashland Avenue in Chicago 60622. If you are offered a position with the company we'll expect that you are comfortable moving with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We appreciate every applicant's interest but will only contact those applicants that are seriously being considered. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!