Indique is an internationally known hair extension brand with retail boutiques, partner stylists and distributors across the world. We're looking for a Boutique Manager for our Brooklyn retail boutique.
The hours for this position are:
- Tuesday through Friday: 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
The ideal candidate for this position will have impeccable work ethic, excellent time management and attendance, attention to detail and maintain a high level of professionalism on the job.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing an exceptional client experience
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the boutique
- Managing daily financial reconciliation / reporting and cash deposits
- Inventory management
- Weekly boutique marketing outreach
- Minimum of 5 years Retail experience at a management level
- Familiarity with POS
- Experience meeting monthly and annual sales goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills dealing with peers, supervisors and customers.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to carry out assignments to completion
- Ability to learn quickly and multitask in a fast-paced environment
Please note: If you are considered for a position with Indique we will thoroughly check your previous employment background and references.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Generous product allowance & employee discount
- Bonus / Commission
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and sick time
- 401k Retirement Plan
- $500 sign on bonus (paid after first 90 days)
If you have an interest in beauty and fashion, a background in sales, a general knowledge of the hair or beauty industry it would be a plus but we're willing to train the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We appreciate every applicant's interest but will only contact those applicants that are seriously being considered.