Get high-end Lace Front virgin hair wigs crafted with premium adjustable wig caps available in different textures.
- Textures Available: Straight, Textured Straight, Wavy, Curly, Coily
- Length Available: 14"-18"
- Products Available: Lace Front Wigs
- Quality: Virgin Human Hair
- Source: Indian & South East Asia
We recommend that you cleanse your human hair wig as often as needed. Frequency of shampoo and conditioning will vary based on prepiration, products and desired curl or wave pattern. We suggest using our sulfate-free Indique Hair Care Essentials order to maintain the softness and manageability. It is best to dilute shampoo and conditioner in a basin of water when cleansing. For detailed texture based maintenance tips visit hair care guide.
Wigs can last a number of years depending on a few factors including proper maintenance, application and how often it is worn.
- Step 1: First, use a paddle brush to thoroughly comb through the Hair.
- Step 2: Using a sulfate-free moisturizing shampoo like our Indique Essential will give the best results.
- Step 3: Use lukewarm water to wash your wig. It is easiest to dilute your shampoo in a basin and submerge your unit to cleanse it both efficiently and gently.
- Step 4: Follow with a hydrating conditioner. This will restore the moisture and add shine and luster.
- Step 5: Either let the wig air-dry or place it under a medium heat hooded dryer.
There are many methods to apply a human hair lace front wig without glue or tape.
a. You can use wig hair clips or combs to attach the wigs,
b. You can use bobby pins to install the human hair wigs
c. You can sew the unit down to a braided foundation for a perfect installation of a human hair wig.