Each tube contains approximately 3.2 oz of hair.
Indique is proud to present the SEA Collection: Discover the secret of the orient—vibrant, lustrous, virgin hair from South East Asia. Available in natural, virgin textures as well as patterns created using an innovative steam process, Indique's SEA Collection offers untold beauty from an unexpected source.
Using the strongest and most precise wefting method available, each piece of SEA Collection hair offers unrivaled longevity and premier manageability. South East Asian hair is characteristically thick, strong, and very durable. The taper at the ends can be kept to provide the look of a natural grow-out state, or can easily be trimmed to achieve your desired style. Offering an enhanced selection of textures and lengths, the SEA Collection allows you to regularly switch up your look or cultivate a style that is uniquely yours.
Experience a new and exotic world of elegance with Indiqué's SEA Collection today.
For full details including pre-installation requirements and general installation tips, please download our hair care guide.
- Shampoo and condition with Indique Hair Care Essentials weekly to maintain softness and manageability. Our products are sulfate free, moisturizing, and infused with French Argan Oil. The shampoo gently cleanses, replenishes vital moisture, and maximizes shine. The conditioner provides hydration without weighing down the hair.
- It is suggested that you visit your stylist regularly to have your hair and extensions shampooed, especially when wearing a sewn-in installation. It is critical that hair is properly cleansed and dried.
- Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
- Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair. Indique Hair Care Essentials French Argan Oil may be used as a deep conditioning treatment to maintain the smooth and lustrous texture of the hair. It also works as a heat protectant. Use a dime size before blow drying, flat ironing or curling.
The SEA collection originates from South East Asia and has undergone our innovative steam texturing process. The slight taper at the ends can be kept to provide a natural look, or can easily be trimmed to achieve your desired style.
- This coarse texture becomes more sleek when blow dried and flat ironed.
- We recommend using a high temperature setting when curling due to the coarseness of this texture.
- Product Suggestions: Indique Hair Care Essentials French Argan Oil; Indique Hair Care Essentials Dry Shampoo