Natural hair from India. Steam textured to blend with PURE Curly. Our Frontal provides an undetectable parted area and hairline area.
Indique’s Curly Frontal blends with your hair effortlessly and finishes off your style with a totally undetectable parted area and hairline area. Part your hair anyway you choose with ease and confidence. Show off a beautiful style while giving your damaged and fragile natural hair a rest or just wear it for its flawless look and easy styling.
• Dimensions of lace area: approx. 13.5" x 6".
• Dimensions of ventilated area: approx. 12" x 4".
PLEASE NOTE: Dimensions are measured at their widest and deepest areas.
For full details including pre-installation requirements and general installation tips, please download our hair care guide.
Frontals have a lace base, which allows for a more realistic look. Please refrain from excessive tugging, scratching, or pulling on the hair as strands of hair may be released from the base.
- Applying shampoo or conditioner near the base of your unit may cause the delicate workmanship to unravel.
- If you are experiencing balding or thin areas in your Frontal or Closure, please seek a professional who specializes in re-ventilation. Re-ventilation is a process that involves adding more hair to balding or thin areas. A specialist can also repair tears in the lace, add hair, or even replace lace where it has been worn out.
- Texture allows for long-lasting curls.
- A curling wand/iron may be used at a low temperature to blend with natural hair or define curls.
- To define curls:
- Use paddle brush to detangle wet hair;
- Distribute product evenly;
- Allow to air dry or use diffuser for more volume. •
- Handling the hair during the drying process can cause frizziness. If a fuller look is desired, wait until hair is completely dry to manipulate to maintain softness and manageability.
- Product Suggestions: Indique Hair Care Essentials French Argan Oil; Curl defining crème, spray, mousse, etc. Please note: Curl defining products are more effective when applied to wet hair. Mix these products with our French Argan Oil to maintain softness and manageability.