Indique’s Curly Frontal blends with your hair effortlessly and finishes off your style with a totally undetectable parted area and hairline area. Part your hair anyway you choose with ease and confidence. Show off a beautiful style while giving your damaged and fragile natural hair a rest or just wear it for its flawless look and easy styling.
• Dimensions of lace area: approx. 13.5" x 6".
• Dimensions of ventilated area: approx. 12" x 4".
PLEASE NOTE: Dimensions are measured at their widest and deepest areas.
For full details including pre-installation requirements and general installation tips, please download our hair care guide.
Frontals have a lace base, which allows for a more realistic look. Please refrain from excessive tugging, scratching, or pulling on the hair as strands of hair may be released from the base.
- Applying shampoo or conditioner near the base of your unit may cause the delicate workmanship to unravel.
- If you are experiencing balding or thin areas in your Frontal or Closure, please seek a professional who specializes in re-ventilation. Re-ventilation is a process that involves adding more hair to balding or thin areas. A specialist can also repair tears in the lace, add hair, or even replace lace where it has been worn out.
- Texture allows for long-lasting curls.
- A curling wand/iron may be used at a low temperature to blend with natural hair or define curls.
- To define curls:
- Use paddle brush to detangle wet hair;
- Distribute product evenly;
- Allow to air dry or use diffuser for more volume. •
- Handling the hair during the drying process can cause frizziness. If a fuller look is desired, wait until hair is completely dry to manipulate to maintain softness and manageability.
- Product Suggestions: Indique Hair Care Essentials French Argan Oil; Curl defining crème, spray, mousse, etc. Please note: Curl defining products are more effective when applied to wet hair. Mix these products with our French Argan Oil to maintain softness and manageability.