Remix Relaxed Closure 4x4Regular price $109.00
The Remix Relaxed Closure completes your look with a totally undetectable parted area. Size: Approx. 4x4
We do not recommend performing coloring services to the Remix Collection as it has been dyed to a 1B tone.
The Remix Relaxed Closure can be matched with Remix Relaxed Wavy. To blend, simply use a curling iron or wand to create waves. Part your hair any way you choose with ease and confidence. Maintain a beautiful protective style while giving your natural hair a rest.
- Dimensions: Approx. 4"x4"
- Available in 14" & 18"
- Bleached knots for undetectable hairline
- 100% density
- Reinforced edges with Polyurethane to minimize any tearing
- Vietnamese hair, colored (1B)
What's the secret behind Indique Remix?
SELECTION: We select Vietnamese-sourced virgin non-remy hair, where some of the cuticles are not aligned in the same direction.
TECHNOLOGY: Indique draws the hair strands through a special machine that instantly aligns the cuticles creating Remi extensions.
INDIQUE TOUCH: Finally, the remixed hair is wefted using our award-winning Indique triple-reinforced process. Because the hair comes from multiple sources, it is dyed a uniform natural tone.
INNOVATION: The results are machine drawn, remi hair extensions that are long-lasting and versatile.
- Hair Care
How many bundles do you need to create a full install? The Remix Collection comes in bundles of 2.8 oz. We recommend 3 bundles or more depending on the lengths and desired fullness.
See this chart for reference for a full install:
• 10-14 inches: 3 bundles
• 18 inches: 4 bundles
• 24 inches: 5 bundles
Why is Indique offering the Remix Collection? We discovered a unique machine drawing process that allows us to offer this product at a more affordable price.
Is Remix virgin hair? Remix is Virgin Remy Vietnamese hair that has been colored to 1B.
Can this hair be colored? Remix has been colored to 1B, which is an off-black natural tone. If a lighter color is desired it must be pre-lightened.
What does Machine Drawn Remi mean? Traditionally, Remi hair is hand-drawn. Remi means all the strands of hair are facing the same direction from roots to ends; the direction hair grows. If any of these strands get inverted the bundle is no longer Remi and discarded. Through the innovative machine-drawn process, the inverted strands can be detected and then realigned in the proper direction.
- We recommend Indique Hair Care Essentials Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner. The wave pattern will relax slightly after the initial shampoo. To define the wave pattern we recommend applying a wave defining mousse or creme when the hair is wet. To style, use hot tools such as a curling iron or wand.
- The Remix collection comes in bundles of 2.8 oz. Depending on the length, three or more bundles are needed for a full install. We always recommend that only a licensed professional performs color services for the best result. Please note that the Remix Collection has been colored. A lightener must be applied to lift the color.